Sunday, May 28, 2006

$ 200 from Citibank

They will pay you $ 200 for opening an account with $ 1,500 and using billpay. You do not have to keep that high of a balance. Using billpay twice per month waives the monthly service charges.
Email me for the link davidalanharmon@gmail.com

PROMOTION DISCLOSURE Promotion Code: CD3J When you applied for your new checking account, you identified the special offer code of CD3J to receive up to a $200 bonus. Below are the terms and conditions that you must meet in order to obtain the benefits of this special offer.Terms and Conditions:• You must open and fund online a Regular Checking account in the Citibank EZ Checking pricing package and deposit at least $1,500 by 7/31/2006. • Starting no later than the calendar month after the month in which your account is opened, pay 2 or more bills each calendar month for 3 consecutive months at citibankonline.com and receive $50.• If you qualify to receive the initial $50 credit and you continue to make 2 or more bill payments each calendar month for the next 3 months you will receive another $50. This can continue for up to 12 months from account opening. A maximum of $200 will be credited to your account. If at anytime during the 12 months you do not pay 2 bills within a month, you will no longer be eligible for any additional $50 credit(s). Each $50 will be credited to your account within 90 days of the end of the statement period in which you've satisfied each of the requirements stated above. • Account must be in good standing at the time of each of the $50 credits. Offer only available for first-time Citibank checking/deposit account customers, and will be paid only once to any individual. Non US residents and persons under 18 years of age are not eligible. Offer may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice and is not transferable.©2006 Citibank. Citibank, N.A., Citibank, F.S.B., Citibank (West), FSB, Citibank Texas, N.A. Member FDIC. Citi and Citibank are registered service marks of Citigroup, Inc.

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's just me or if everybody else encountering
problems with your site. It appears as though some of the written text within your posts are running
off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let me know
if this is happening to them as well? This might be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously. Appreciate it

My weblog: feine kuchen rezepte
My webpage > kostenlose rezepte ohne gluten

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are actually impressive ideas in regarding blogging.
You have touched some nice points here. Any way keep up wrinting.


Also visit my web site - wordpress grundlagenschulung

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At this moment I am ready to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming over again to read additional news.


Here is my weblog: paleo und reis

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! Finally someone writes about mortgage rates refinance.


Feel free to visit my website: Thai Massage Wiesbaden bewertung

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and test again here frequently.
I am slightly certain I will learn many new stuff right right here!
Best of luck for the following!

Also visit my weblog high protein low carb

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally talking about > "$ 200 from Citibank" < Loved it!

Feel free to surf to my web-site unternehmensberatung liste

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
Extremely helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for such information
much. I was seeking this particular information for a very long
time. Thank you and best of luck.

Here is my homepage ... einführung wordpress deutsch

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful article! That is the kind of info that are supposed to be shared around the net.
Disgrace on Google for now not positioning this post higher!
Come on over and visit my web site . Thanks =)

my website ... Was ist das besondere an der glutenfreie Diät

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! This post could not be written any better!
Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate!
He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him.
Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!



Have a look at my blog post - katzenhilfe

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you composed was very logical. However, what
about this? what if you were to write a awesome title?
I ain't suggesting your information isn't good, however suppose you
added a title that grabbed folk's attention? I mean "$ 200 from Citibank" is kinda vanilla. You could look at Yahoo's front page and see how they write post titles to get people interested.
You might add a related video or a related pic or two to
grab people excited about everything've got to say. Just my opinion, it could bring your blog a little bit more interesting.

Feel free to visit my blog :: Top
Also see my site > studio

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's awesome designed for me to have a web page, which is useful in support of my knowledge. thanks admin

Look into my blog; lose weight diet

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic?
I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you!

My website ... fettbinder zum abnehmen
my page - nicolai worm glücklich und schlank

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am really pleassant to read everthing at alone place.



Visit my web site: wordpress magazine theme
my site :: wordpress login page

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as
though you relied on the video to make your point.
You clearly know what youre talking about,
why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to
your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?


Visit my web-site - hundeabwehr test
my webpage > fahrradsattel drehmoment

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems
finding one? Thanks a lot!

Feel free to visit my web page - low carb cake

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried
out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish.
nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you
wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot
often inside case you shield this hike.

my page paleodiät

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right here is the perfect webpage for everyone who wishes to understand this
topic. You realize a whole lot its almost hard
to argue with you (not that I really would want to…HaHa).
You certainly put a fresh spin on a subject that has been written about for ages.
Wonderful stuff, just great!

Feel free to surf to my homepage :: lenkdrachen einsteiger
Also see my website - welche lenkmatte zum springen

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to
protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any tips?

Feel free to surf to my weblog low carb mega store

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home